The July edition of the Wonderful World of Was is now available over on Substack, or if you’re a subscriber, conveniently in your inbox.
Head over to catch the
- All the latest info about my writings
- My thoughts about the Alan Moore Storytelling course
- Only Murders in the Building is back!
- A two thousand-year-old yearbook has been discovered
- Evidence that I read way too many books
- And information about what’s new to this website, including Saturday Snippets and my second Usagi Yojimbo post.
Check it out via this handy link. While you’re there, you can easily subscribe – that way, you won’t need me to tell you when it’s live each month.