The August edition of the Wonderful World of Was is now available over on Substack, or if you’re a subscriber, conveniently in your inbox.
Head on over so I can regale you with all my self-promotion, plus discussions about:
- Monkeys terrorising Japan
- A fond farewell (and middle finger to) Boris Johnson
- Bright lights over Antarctica
- The Booker Prize 2022 longlist
- Evidence that I read way too many books
- And information about what’s new to this website, including Saturday Snippets and my second Usagi Yojimbo post.
Check it out via this handy link. While you’re there, you can easily subscribe – that way, you won’t need me to tell you when it’s live each month.